HHSG in the Annapurna South Region of Nepal, exotic as it gets!
- Date: March 11 to 18
- Special offer: 30% discount
- Regular Rate 7900 euro
- Cost: 5530 euro
- All airport transfers
- All permits, liaison officer fees & Nepal agency fees
- Room and board
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Two guides
- 12 hours flying time
- Skis, poles, airbag pack, probes and shovel.
General package description of the trip below…
Heliski Nepal, 2017
- A typical heliski week with HHSG arrives Kathmandu Saturday where you rest and relax from the flight. Fly out Sunday from Kathmandu to Pokhara which is the area of operation.
- Check you into the hotel for 1 week stay
- Orientation with guides
- Fit skis etc.
- Groups ski Monday through Friday using Saturday as a back-up day if needed, even if we use Saturday for a make-up day, still back in Kathmandu Saturday afternoon.
- All the major airlines fly back to Europe and other foreign destinations in the evening which means you’ll be able to fly back home Saturday evening.
CHECK LIST – http://www.heliskinepal.com/checklist.html
REQUIREMENTS – http://www.heliskinepal.com/requirements.html
Himalayan Heliski Guides chosen as one of the top 6 most exotic heliski operations in the world: http://unofficialnetworks.com/2015/09/the-6-most-exotic-heli-ski-operations-in-the-world
Our friend Craig Calonica founder / operator of HHSG has been operating for 15 years.
Contact Heliski Holiday direct to secure this special offer!
- 250 306 0386
Knowledge is POWdER!