We have friends in other high places!
Chatter Creek Catskiing location in the Canadian Rockies’ enjoys a unique air mass, which produces some of the lightest, driest powder snow in the world. Numerous major storms cross over the Monashee and Selkirk Mountains to the west, granting reliable snow from early December to late April.
Their vast catskiing area is shared by no more than 36 skiers or boarders plus their 6 guides.
Guests that ski with Chatter Creek have the opportunity to book for the following year, which is the reason these guys are always fully booked accept for a few weeks at the beginning and end of their season.
Here is your chance to book the last of the seats in 2017:
Catskiing in the Rockies’!
- Three Days, 8 seats – December 23 > 26 $2338.99 CAD P/P
- Four Days, 3 seats – December 26 > 30 $2995.65 CAD P/P
- Two Days, 30 seats – March 31 > April 2 $2056.50 CAD P/P
- PRICES INCLUDE HELI TRANSFER AND ALL APPLICABLE TAXES
- Option to add on a day of heliskiing, managed in groups of 5. ASK US FOR DETAILS
- Accommodation – Deep in the Canadian Rockies backcountry, Chatter Creek guests stay in a well appointed large double occupancy room with an adjoining en suite bathroom and two double beds.
- Dining – unforgettable meals with your complete satisfaction as a goal. Professional baker will treat you daily with artisan breads, fine pastries and incredible baked goods.
- Selection of a wide range of beers, liquors and cocktails in addition to having an extensive wine list with great selections from British Columbia and around the world, carefully chosen to compliment Rocky Mountain fusion cuisine.
- Lounge area with pool, foosball and darts.
- Three full time massage therapists, hot tub and sauna.
For our international guests CAD remains at approx 77 cents (June 18 2016) , fluctuating daily.
Wanting to add a pre or post ski, let us know we can help!
Let the expertise of a heliski industry concierge work for you Make an Inquiry