Guests will come face to face with remarkably deep snow with seemingly perfectly spaced trees and open bowls. Eagle Pass Heliskiing offers small group heliskiing in an exclusive tenure spanning over 270,000 acres, or 1100 square kilometers, in the heart of the Monashee Mountains of British Columbia.
- Semi private & private
- Daily & multi-day packages
- Multi-day packages: lodging at the Echo Bay Lodge
- 3 groups of 4 skiers
- Vertical meter guarantee
- Gourmet meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Helicopter safety and avalanche training
- Tracker 2 Digital Beacon, BCA shovel, BCA Float 18 airbag, personal radio and probe
- Specially selected Lib Tech powder skis and poles or snowboards to maximize your ski experience. Ski and snowboard boots are not provided (ski touring boots are not compatible)
Winter’s massive storms brew in the Pacific Ocean and when they reach the Monashees they deliver the consistent, super-dry crystalline snow that Revelstoke is famous for.
With a combination of wide-open bowls, chutes, treed slopes, and high alpine, this BC heli operator is an ideal environment for groups with individual tastes.
- Arrival airport: Kelowna BC
- Airlines: Alaska Air, WestJet, Air Canada
- Ground transfer, shuttle or rental vehicle to Revelstoke
- Pre and post accommodation required
Nearby ski Resorts: Revelstoke Mtn Resort, Kickinghorse Mtn Resort, Silver Star Mountain, Big White Ski Resort
Know your options, Get to know Heliski Holiday Make an Inquiry