The interior ranges of British Columbia – the Selkirk (Rogers Pass) and Purcell mountains are possibly the most famous heli-skiing mountain ranges in the world and getting there super easy.
- 3800 sq miles of wilderness
- Dry light powder
- Operates in 2 mountain ranges – Selkirk and Purcell
- Unlimited vertical
- Small group heliskiing & heliboarding
- Semi private & private
Located between Golden and Revelstoke British Columbia, just off of the Trans Canada Highway, the lodge is an easy 4 hour drive from Calgary International Airport right to the front door.
- Arrival city: Calgary
- Ground transfer by rental vehicle or shuttle
- Pre and post accommodation
Nearby ski Resorts: Revelstoke Mtn Resort, Kickinghorse Mtn Resort, Silver Star Mountain, Big White Ski Resort, Banff, Lake Louise
Let the expertise of a heliski concierge work for you Make an Inquiry