Massive Himalayan Peaks.
2016 marks the 15th season of successful operation!
Season runs from mid February to the middle of April. All heli-ski weeks, other than their two week heli-holidays, are Saturday to Saturday.
• Airport pick up and drop off service
• All food and lodging when taken at our hotels
• HHSG guides one per group of 1 to 4 pax
• Three meals a day, including lunch and snacks out in the field
• Liaison officer fees, room & board, equipment allowance, transportation costs, etc.
• Heliski permit & Annapurna or Everest region trekking permits
• We supply Atomic skis, poles, transceivers, airbag packs, shovels & probes free of charge
Choice of Accommodation: Korkanan Forest Resort and Spa, Hotel Meera, Temple Tree Resort, Camp de Base Lodge, Kasare Resort and Spa
Custom Heli trekking tours are offered during April, May, October, November & December
- Arrival city: Kathmandu
- Standard 30 day Tourist visa is required for your heli tour
- Recommended Inoculation shots: Hep A, Typhoid, Meningitis
- Green Channel for quick clearance
Saturday day of arrival, is a day of rest to relax from the flight. Sunday travel from Kathmandu to either: Everest, Annapurna or Machapurchare region.