The remote northwest corner of BC, Canada, offers you endless opportunities for deep untracked powder. It combines the spectacular backdrop of rugged mountain ranges with one of the deepest most reliable snow-packs on the planet.
- 2700 sq miles, largely unexplored
- Total average annual snowfall, 100 > 130 feet
- 250 designated runs
- Small groups – UNLIMITED VERTICAL
- Heliskiing with catskiing back up
- Heli a full day on last day
- 18 guests per week
Pillow lines that never ends and perfectly spaced old growth forest where the powder really lies deep.
- Arrival city: Vancouver
- Connecting flight to Terrace via Air Canada
- Pre and post accommodation required