Selkirk Tangiers HeliSkiing’s 500,000+ acre tenure borders both Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks. For almost 40 years they have been skiing and boarding in the heart of BC’s interior mountains. Based at the Coast Hillcrest Hotel, they have the ability to fly certain packages from the Sutton Place Hotel at the base of RMR.
- Choice of Multi-day or Day Heli packages
- 400 named runs with unlimited landings and pick-ups
- Runs from 800 to 2,200 vertical metres
Some of the world’s best tree skiing is found in their terrain due to unique climate, species of trees, and consistent heavy snowfalls.
- Arrival City: Vancouver, Calgary, Spokane/Seattle
- Connecting flights to Kelowna via: WestJet, Air Canada, Alaska
- Rental Vehicle from arrival city
Selkirk Tangiers Heliskiing tenure receives an average of 40 to 60 feet (12 to 18 metres) of snowfall per year which typically starts falling in the alpine in September, serving up early season turns in December and great ski conditions until April. Average temperatures at tree line are about -7°C (20°F).
Nearby ski resorts; Revelstoke Mtn Resort, Kickinghorse Mtn Resort, Silver Star Mountain
Revelstoke’s airport has a 1,460-meter paved runway, terminal building, fuelling facilities and hangars servicing small planes and helicopters. Charter aircraft and helicopter services are available, with taxi service to town.