Every aspect of Silver Tip Heliskiing has been designed for the group experience. Families, Business, Buddies, skiers and non-skiers. This remote, Canadian luxury lodge sits above the shores of Quesnel Lake with vistas of your heliskiing experience in view. For the non skiers, there is winter fishing, snow-shoeing and pure relaxation. Every aspect of this destination screams – CUSTOMIZED, the owners experience!
The terrain at Silver Tip is extremely varied. Wide open alpine vistas with deep untouched powder snow mixed with some of the best treed skiing to be found anywhere. Some of the best terrain is only moments from the lodge for only you and your group to enjoy. Enjoy the quiet and stillness of this sensationally beautiful part of BC.
“Two of Canada’s very first helicopter skiing companies launched their operations in the Cariboo Mountains in the 1970s, and are still active to this day”
THE AMENITIES, MAKING THIS A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
- A 7,250 sq. ft. lodge which boasts high vaulted ceilings over the dining and common areas of the lodge. Upstairs holds 8 charming guest rooms, each with their well appointed private en-suite bathrooms.
- A separate small cabin hosts 2 other bedrooms, again, each with their own en-suite bath.
- A spa chalet overlooks the lake with an outdoor whirlpool, while the interior holds a massage room, steam room, sauna and exercise area.
- Our 14-acre property along the lakeshore offers ease of access to the lake and property for many outdoor activities.
- Silver Tip Lodge offers year round accommodation and activities where you can escape the busy day to day and experience the raw, rustic beauty of nature here in British Columbia.
Silver Tip Lodge offers year round accommodation and activities where you can escape the busy day to day and experience the raw, rustic beauty of nature here in British Columbia.
Guests fly into a remote lodge by helicopter on a 45 minute flight from Williams Lake, no driving required. From Vancouver international airport the estimated total travel time is around 2.5 hours from take off in Vancouver to Silver Tip Lodge. The short transfer team means you can ski the day you arrive.
Know your heliskiing options, get to know Heliski Holiday!