With more than 2,500 square miles of Alaskan glaciated mountains in its backyard, VHSG offers everything from scenic glacier runs and powder bowls to steep couloirs, exposed ramps, and big mountain faces.
- Location: Thompson Pass, Chugach Mountains, Alaska
- 7 day packages for both individuals and groups
- Ski Area Location: Chugach Mountains, Alaska
Helicopter: AStar B2
FOUNDED IN 1993, in the early ‘90s by World Extreme Ski Champions (WESC) Doug and Emily Coombs.
- Arrival City: Anchorage Alaska
- Connecting Saturday flight departs for Valdez 5:05pm
- Accommodation: Tsaina Lodge, 32 guests 16 single and 8 double rooms