Founded in 1992, Crescent Spur staff and owners are devoted skiers, and want to show every one heliski adventure they’ll remember for the rest of their lives. Tenure is spread over a 1,500 square mile operating area in the North Cariboo and Rocky Mountains and showcases over 300 runs. Guests will heliski between 9,000 and 3,500 feet, and our lodge sits at 2,200 feet.
- Private Packages tailored around your own group of 10 – limited to 10 guests
- Semi-Private Packages for smaller groups and individuals – maximum of 20
- Packages are available for 5 or 6 days
Standard trips include a wide variety of terrain, ranging from alpine bowls, expansive glaciers and naturally gladed forests.
- Arrival City: Vancouver
- Over-night stay arranged at Fairmont Airport, included in tour rate
- Connecting to Prince George
- Airline: WestJet or Air Canada
- Courtesy shuttle to lodge, heli flight is optional and additional
- Pre & Post accommodation
Option to arrive Kelowna – connecting flight to Prince George
Nearby ski Resorts: Big White, Silver Star Mountain, Revelstoke Mtn Resort
Know your heliskiing options, get to know Heliski Holiday Make an Inquiry