This single-day and multi-day heliski operator offers over 2,000 square kilometres of exclusive mountainous terrain offering every conceivable type of terrain and exposure, and heaps of champagne powder. With over 40 years of experience, ACMG/UIAGM certified guides, and the highest guide-to-guest ratio in the industry, Purcell Heli-Skiing delivers great value with down-to-earth professionalism. Custom Group Heli-Skiing means three guides per nine guests, which allows for group splitting by participant ability. Low pressure if you’re new, no more waiting if you’re ready to rip.
- Single-day rate $1209
- Multi-day rate $1139
- Group size: 9 guests, 3 guides
- Includes: Five heli-ski runs, helicopter flights, custom guide service, digital transceiver, powder ski and pole or snowboard rental, packed lunch, après-ski platter, heli-ski/board keepsake.
- $100 / Extra Run
Top-notch customer care and adaptability, convenient access, family and locally owned and operated.
- Arrival City: Kelowna or Calgary
- Ground travel via Hwy 1 to Golden
- Accommodation is up to each guest – several local options
Nearby ski resorts: Kickinghorse Mountain Resort, Lake Louise, Banff, Silver Star Mountain, Big White Resort