Skeena Heliskiing offers small group heli skiing in the Skeena Mountain Range, north BC. From the high vertical slopes to powder bowls with pillows, sweeping glades and an abundance of tree skiing providing more Heliskiing opportunities during bad weather periods..
Bear Claw Lodge offers guest a very exclusive, personal and high quality style of accommodation, and is only 6 minutes by helicopter to your first runs. They cater to a maximum of 15 guests per week, semi private or private.
- Tenure in the Skeena Mountain range
One of the largest heli skiing areas in North America spanning 9,525 km2. Terrain diversity of varying difficulty including the Alpine, trees, and glades and only Only 6 minutes flying time to your first runs.
- 7 day packages only
- Small group heliskiing & heliboarding
- Relaxed, fun atmosphere
- Arrival airport: Vancouver with connecting flight to Smithers via Air Canada
- Flights from Calgary connect via Prince George
- Pre and post accommodation required
Allow the expertise of a heliskiing destination specialist work for you Make an Inquiry