A life long dream came true in 2005 when tenure was secured to open a heliskiing operation in the Purcell and Selkirk Mountain range. They offer an intimate hands on approach to hosting small groups of skiers and snowboarders in thier mountain backyard and share the love for these mountains with every guest who visits Stellar Heliskiing.
- 18 meters of snow every winter, open bowls, high alpine peaks, and steep old growth forests
- access to over 80,000 acres of untouched terrain in the BC interior mountains
- personal experience tailored single day trip or a multi-day adventure,
- terrain for every skill level.
- Small group heliskiing A star helicopters, 4 guests to a guide and up to 12 people with 1 helicopter
The picturesque village of Kaslo, BC is home to Stellar Heliskiing. Located in a remote part of the Kootenays, surrounded by the mighty Selkirk and the Purcell Mountain ranges receives some of the driest and deepest powder in the world.
- daily packages run each day with an option for a deluxe day or an unlimited day of heliskiing.
- multi day packages include unlimited skiing, accommodations and all meals.
Groups can arrive via Kelowna International Airport, or Spokane International Airport in Washington, rent a car and drive or arrange for a transfer to Kaslo, BC.